Your Business, Online


Erik Larkin


It's no secret that judicious use of Web tools and sites can seriously boost productivity and cut costs for your business. But if the 90s tech boom and bust taught us anything, it's that all that's digital is not gold. And that's where this brand-spanking-new blog comes in. I'll be wading through the ocean of news, products and tips for the glittering good stuff on making the best use of the Internet for your business.  Things like keeping your company Web site safe against hackers, finding free and paid Web services and tools that improve your business practices, and sundry other business data that deals with the wide, wide World Wide Web.Yes, that's a lot of ground to cover.  I'll be busy.So who am I? Well, before working as an editor for PC World I toiled as a unix systems administrator, building and maintaining Web servers and unix networks for companies large and small. All that past and current tech work helps me dig into the nitty-gritty details of important issues like company security and use of technical tools from all angles. But there's of course plenty I don't know, and I hope you'll join in with comments and suggestions on things I post. Corrections too.  Share your own learned treasure trove of Web business tips, and together we'll make a great blog.

    This content was originally posted on http://mootblogger.com/ © 2008 If you are not reading this text from the above site, you are reading a splog

    0 comments: